Restaurant Review~Gulati Spice Market

Hi foodies!
I am back again with a restaurant review and today I will write about Gulati Spice Market.Its located in Saket.This time I didnt  go their outlet but got my food delivered at my home so I wont be sharing any restaurant pics today.And let me tell you that they do provide home delivery in Delhi NCR.
I won their fb page contest and they sent me complimentary dish which was veg Biryani.



Have a look at this perfect packing and how they sent me this Dum Biryani with Mirch Salan,beetroot chutney,boorani raida,onion,mint and papad :)






so cute pot :)

Food~****
The Biryani was cooked perfectly,I loved its taste,it was so yummy and heavenly.Spice Market really serves Great Indian Food.I would highly recommend it to all foodies who want to taste authentic Indian dishes.They menu comprises of  vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes with variety of kebabs and biryanis.I will soon be visiting their outlet and will try other delicacies. 
For more you can like their fb page here

Thanks for stopping by!
Xoxo
Vandana :)

Comments

Popular Posts