EGGLESS APPLE MUFFINS~RECIPE

Hi friends!
Today I tried making Apple muffins.
Here is the recipe for it~

Its a recipe to make 3 muffins~

INGREDIENTS~
1 Cup White Flour (Maida)
1 tsp Baking Powder
3 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Chocolate powder
1/2 Apple (Grated)
4 tsp Butter (Unsalted)



METHOD~
1.Preheat the oven to 170 degree
2.Mix all dry ingredients first~Flour,baking powder,chocolate powder.
3.Now add butter,sugar and apple to the mixture.
4.Divide the mixture into all 3 muffin moulds and bake in the pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes.
5.Demould the muffins and serve with hersheys chocolate powder or any other glaze you like (or with pieces of apple)

I will try to make some more muffins soon!

Thank You for reading my food blog!
Take Care
Vandana :)

Comments

  1. Looks very delicious!! I would love to taste them :) Do you mind following each other on bloglovin? Just let me know :)
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts