Gaajar (Carrot ) Ka Halwa Recipe

Hi friends!
Its winter time and we all love to eat something sweet and warm this season.I always loved watching my mommy making gajjar ka halwa in every winter vacation.Now I tried to make it myself for the first time.And it turned out so yummy.Here is the recipe to make halwa for 4-5 people.

INGREDIENTS

7-8 Carrots (Grated)
2 Tsp Butter
3 cups of Milk
2 cup Sugar
4-5 Almonds (chopped)
4-5 Cashew nuts (Chopped)



METHOD~

1.Heat the pan and add some butter to it and put the grated carrots to it.Keep stirring them for 15-20 minutes
2.Now add sugar and again keep on stirring for next 15-20 minutes
3.Then add milk and dry fruits to it.Again keep stirring it for next 15-20 minutes.
4.Check if the carrots are boiled properly and the mixure becomes dry and thick.Then you can serve it hot after few minutes.

Thank You for reading my food blog!
Take Care
Vandana

Comments

Popular Posts