START A NEW LIFE

Hi everyone!
Change is what we all need in our life by giving ourselves the chance to be the best we can possibly be.When we bring some changes,acceptable or unacceptable,we learn a lot of things from them.But bringing change is so easy?No,it isn't.It needs a courage to bring a change,it needs a clearity of mind in order to achieve the change we want in our life and also a lot of hard-work because somebody told me that there is no short-cut to success.We need to be consistent in our efforts to bring the change we want to see.In the same way,I too had to bring a change by taking a bold step towards my dream career.


My father never allowed me to stay out with friends till late night,and now I was going to take a big step to stay away from home for few months in order to settle my work.So I was scared and confident too at the same time.I knew his answer would be a BIG NO..but I managed to expressed my thoughts in front of him,because if that day I could not express the thoughts,then that would be the full stop to my career of my dreams.I had to move to other house near my workplace as I had to manage all the work in office and to up-down from office to home would be a big challenge as already I had so much work-load and then taking out time travelling two-three house everyday could be very hectic.
Then in that situation,I had no way out then buying a new small home for me near my workplace.I purchased the house after my father's approval.He understood my viewpoint.I started my office and I could expand my work gradually.My father kept coming to meet me on weekly or monthly basis.I missed my father a lot but I had no other option.I loved my new home,but I used to feel so lonely over there and then after I could manage the salary of more workers in office and I started getting profits,I called my father permanently to our new house.I could spend more on household things now and we both started a new life where we are living with so many luxuries.My father than patted my back and said-I am proud of you my son.Now our life is completely changed,we are living in a house where electricity never goes,where we get water regularly and we no longer have o get up early in order to fill our buckets with water for the rest of day.The change in our life brought a positive change in our life.I am happy for the change I made which completely changed our life.

#StartANewLife -Meet The New Housing here - https://housing.com/

Comments

Popular Posts