STORY OF OPTIMISM

Hello all.
Optimism is an attitude to see everything,every situation in a positive manner.This attitude helps us lifelong because being optimistic does miracles in our life.It gives us hope,it pushes us to move ahead facing all the obstacles we come across in life.Optimism works as a tonic of happiness and self-confidence.When we fill our mind and heart with positivity,we see the biggest and best changes in our life.
Life needs a constant motivation during the difficult phases of life.Sometimes we pass and sometimes we fail,but we should not take our success in negative way.We should learn from it and should keep doing our best.I get optimism from my cooking.I learn recipes everyday from watching youtube channels for food,cookery shows and also from my mother.Sometimes the recipes turns out to be very delicious,sometimes just good and sometimes really bad that I cant even taste it,so how can I think of presenting it to others.But I keep trying to make it better next time.I learn to master the art of cooking because cooking is my passion.I have made the dishes which came tout to be very delicious in the very first time but some other dishes came out to be not so-good.But when I try again and again,I feel optimism around me.My passion for learning good cooking gives me optimism and fills my life with positivity.I am very curious to learn new methods of baking.I find it tough sometimes but when the result comes out to be good,I feel happy and motivated to try many more.My success lies in keeping myself positive even when nothing is positive around me.The art of positive thinking is to see the positive moment even in the hardships.
I am not perfect,I know this,but I can be perfect if I practice the things I want to learn.Practice makes a man perfect and I believe in it because no chef became a best chef in a day.I am positive about my learning process and I am sure that one day I will do whatever I want to do in my life.I will be the best chef.But for this I need to maintain my positive state of mind.



Life is not easy,but we can make it easy by putting some efforts.We can find optimism in everything like when a kid is smiling,is full of positivity,when a child tries to walk,he is filled with optimism and this should bring optimism to our life too.Hope and faith in future is what keeps us moving forward and we need to maintain it,no matter how many problems surround us.Because when we will be able to lookup after crossing these difficult paths,we will feel like saluting us.That would be one more moment of proud filled with optimism.Watch this for optimism - https://housing.com/lookup

Thank You!

Comments

Popular Posts