Celebrating Life

Hey foodies!
I am back again with a very beautiful post about celebrating life.Life is a celebration and we all know it but do we all celebrate life everyday?I guess most of us celebrate it only when there is any function at our home or wedding in our friend circle,right?But this is not called a life celebration because we cant just fix one or more days for celebrating life .Life itself is a very beautiful celebration-Celebration of relationships,celebration of jobs,celebration of get-togethers,celebration of beauty around us,celebration of delicious food ,agree?

But I need only few things to stay happy in my life.I celebrate life every day and the things necessary  for it are food,family,fitness,fashion,and friends.Without these things and people ,my life would not be as happy as it is now.I care for them and I want to keep them with me always.I find happiness and celebration in every good thing I do.I am fitness freak and whenever I go out and see people working on making their bodies fit,I feel more motivated to work on  body.

I am a big foodies as you all know and eating my favourite food gives me so much happiness and reasons to celebrate.But I make sure that I eat healthy food and I also serve healthy food to my loved ones.I am a good cook too as my family and friends says so I try to learn new recipes everyday (atleast one new healthy recipes everyday which keeps me active,because I learn the recipe today and then I try it next day and when everybody likes it,it makes my day a celebratory day.

Family is the reason why I live a happy life in the present moment because they are always around me and they never allow me to become sad or depressed.They are with me which makes my life a beautiful celebration.Home is my happy place always.

My friends are one more reason to celebrate the present moment.I talk to them and they make my day complete.Having good friends is a matter of luck I beleive or a selection that we make while choosing friends,so I can say I am lucky in choosing friends for life.They are my well-wisher,they are with me whenever I need them,they dont judge me,they dont allow me to walk on wrong path.They complete my life celebration.

Comments

Popular Posts