My Dil Ki Deal

Hi foodies!
Today's post is really special as I am going to speak about my heart and how I followed it so many times in my life to create a magic.I am here to share my story of my Dil Ki Deal.It was Dil Ki Deal as I listened to my heart in order to bring happiness in my brother's life.I know its not about money always that brings happiness to our life,but yes money does help in creating a magic.I am a person who always listen to my heart instead of head.So it is a cute story about me ,my little brother and a gift that made him happy.
My brother's cellphone's screen was little damaged and he was still using the same phone.He had difficulty in using it as he could not see the screen numbers clearly.The battery of the phone was also becoming weak and I could clearly see that my brother is in no mood to buy a new phone.I knew he saves money but he dont spend the money on himself.To make him understand this point was really difficult as he is little stubborn.He likes to spend money as less as possible.I told him that if he cant spend money for himself then what is the use of saving money but he said he will buy after sometimes.I very well knew that he is just avoiding and delaying this purchase.
Then I became upset as I was using the new cellphone and brother was using the one which was half-damaged.I thought a lot about solution.I too did not have much money as I spent money in buying a phone for me few months back.Then after thinking a lot I got an interesting idea.The idea was actually to help my brother.I knew he wont take the full money from me so me and my sister decided that we will gift him a new cell,we both thought of contributing half-half money to buy a  new cell,and the one-third money was paid by my brother.And then he finally purchased his new cell and now he is happy about it.And I am the happiest to see my brother using a new phone just like mine as he always loved my phone.I feel proud that I could do something for my brother.He was thankful to me.

I am participating in the #DilKiDealOnSnapdeal activity at BlogAdda in association with Snapdeal

Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts