Story Of Dil Ki Deal

Hi all readers!
Today I am really excited to share my dil ki deal story.This birthday gift story of me and my sister is really close to my heart as whenever I cherish those memories I feel good about my strong bond with my sister.A sister with whom I grew up,sister with whom I entered my first school,sister who was always with me from the very first day f my school life,college life,sister with whom I shared all my secrets,sister with whom I also fought a lot but also spent the best times of my life with her.I am sure this story will touch your heart too as you can relate it with your siblings too.
The story of a special bond or a dil ki deal story.Birthday's are always special for everyone and this is the best day to make someone feel really special.I never miss the opportunity to make my sister happy.I keep giving her gifts without any occassion also.And this was her birthday,her 25th birthday,so I decided to gift her the heels that she liked in her favourite footwear brand  store when we went to mall last time.It was the similar pair of heels in beige color which she always wanted to buy.She spent all her money in buying makeup,dress and accessories for her birthday celebration.Now the only thing she needed and she wanted was a pair of Inc.5 heels.All I wanted for her was happiness.At offline store the heels were of 1700 rs something but I thought of searching and buying the same from online store so that I could get some discounts as I did not have much savings.Her birthday finally came and when she was getting dressed up for her birthday outing,I presented her the heels she always loved.She was so surprised to see the same footwear.She hugged me tightly and kissed me too on my forehead.I could see that she was feeling like a princess on her birthday.Then it was time to celebrate and take birthday treat from her.She took all of us for a movie which we all enjoyed a lot.After movie she took us to her favourite fine dining restaurant.We enjoyed the food ,clicked lots of pictures of our special moments together.This was my dil ki deal story.Do you also have any such straight from the heart story?Then share it with me in comments.


I am participating in #DilKiDealOnSnapdeal activity at BlogAdda in association with SnapDeal

Comments

Popular Posts