Just Shopped Last Weekend

Hello friends!
Last weekend I shopped for two of my favourite products from Dresslink.com

And the best part if that I just received them today!Shopping on foreign sites and receiving the products within a week is something I really appreciate.

First have a look at my newly bought floral sandals in pink color.I am totally in love with this pair.Floral footwears are so in these days.These makes our feet look pretty and decorated.The size is exactly my size.

You can buy these footwear here~http://www.dresslink.com/summer-bohemia-women-ladies-floral-flat-heels-gladiator-sandals-flip-flops-thong-slipper-p-22220.html?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=lexi173



This Pashmina Shawl is very nice with floral prints.The quality is really good.I loved my shopping from Dresslink.com
You can buy it here~http://www.dresslink.com/2014-new-warm-scarf-19070cm-scarfs-flower-pattern-retro-autumn-pashmina-scarves-hotsale-p-13482.html?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=lexi173

You guys should also shop from this website soon!



Comments

Popular Posts