MY AIRTEL APP

Hey friends
My cellphone is full of shopping APPs,social networking Apps,Music Apps and other useful apps which helps in making my lifestyle happening.With so many Apps around we wisely choose which Apps to download and which Apps not to download.We cant keep our mobile memory full with so many Apps each for different use.We all need One App with which we can do all our mobile services work.But when my friend suggested me to download MY AIRTEL APP I checked its features and could not stop myself from  downloading it my smartphone.I love saving time and this App perfectly suits my busy lifestyle by providing its users with different kinds of features.

The features of this marvellous App includes>

-CASHBACK

-FULL TALKTIME ON RECHARGES

-AMAZING OFFERS ON EVERY RECHARGE(AIRTEL SURPRISE COUPONS ON EVERY RECHARGE WE DO -THESE COUPONS CAN BE REDEEMED ON CATEGORIES LIKE SHOPPING, FOOD ,WELLNESS,ENTERTAINMENT )
WE CAN GET COUPONS FROM BRANDS LIKE PVR CINEMAS,WHERE WE CAN WATCH MOVIES USING THE VOUCHERS,FLIPKART AND MYNTRA.COM WHERE WE CAN SHOP
FOR OUR FAVOURITE BRANDS

-FREE DATA ON RECHARGES

-BILL PAYMENTS CAN BE DONE QUICKLY

-BALANCE CAN VIEWED ONLINE,CHECKING RECHARGE HISTORY OPTION IS AVAILABLE AND WE CAN ALSO KNOW HOW MUCH DATA IS CONSUMED

-PURCHASE GAMES ONLINE

In simple words,Airtel App is the most simplest way to to manage all our airtel services through our handset.One APP for all our needs!

Out of these Apps,3 key features that impressed me a lot are:
BILL PAYMENT FEATURE
DTH RECHARGE FEATURE
FULL TALKTIME

These Apps helps users save time and money because we also get cashback when we recharge our prepaid and post-paid mobile phones.Having such useful App in our phone is the need of hour and I would thank Airtel for creating this App which helps us in many ways.Saving money through this APP is what I love about this APP.Now we have one APP for all our airtel services.I loved airtel App ad and loved the idea of shaking the phone and exploring exclusive offers.

We can save our most frequent tasks on home screen on shortcuts under I want To Tab.Recharging our mobile and DTH now made easy through AIRTEL APP.The payment at this APP is safe and secured.For next transactions we can save our credit cards for faster checkout.We also get alerts on low balance,low data,bill payment due date .We can explore Wynk,One Touch Internet and Airtel Live.Get updates of latest news and updates of sports etc.

For more apps do we need when we have Airtel App for all our mobile services.

One word for this Airtel App would be -FANTABULOUS APP

You guys too download this App and know its features on your own.

Comments

Popular Posts