#HugYourDad This Father's Day


Father's day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood.We all love to celebrate according to our choice.Some like giving gifts and some like giving hugs.
Hug is when we wrap someone with our arms and wholeheartedly.When we want to show our love,care and respect to someone then we try to hug that person tightly to make that person feel loved.I think I got my first hug from my dad and mom because I am really special to both of them.I am their world.They hug me when I feel happy or sad.They try to make me feel confident and loved through their warm hug.Whenever I go away they never forget to hug me.My father now feels hesitant in hugging me maybe he feels that now I have grown up so I dont need his hug.But its not like this,I still need his hug and I want to hug him too because hugging him gives me immense pleasure.He has always been my support and now when he needs my support in this old age then I should be with him.This father's day I will hug him just like I used to hug him when I got good marks in exams and whenever I won any medals in my school sports day race.I want to bring those days back when neither I nor my father felt hesitant in hugging each other.My father has done everything for me.He proved to be the best father and now its my time to prove him that I am the best son.I will hug him and will promise him that I will be with him no matter how much occupied I am with work and life.For me he will be my priority and I will make sure to give him love and time that he needs.He want to me to be around him always.He feels a sense of pride when I handover him my salary.The smile that comes on his face when I sit with him in morning reading when he is reading the newspaper.I want to do every possible thing this father's day which can make my dad the happiest dad.I want to fill his heart with joy because its really important to show how much we love our parents.



Will you hug your dad this  father's day?Just realize the power of hug now.

This father’s day, I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.

Comments

Popular Posts