Time For MaxFreshMove

Hi all!
How do you energize your life situations?By talking to someone you love or by just doing things that makes you happy.I believe in keeping the positive vibes around me and love spreading positivity and energy so that everyone feel great about life.The coolest way to energize the situation is to dance and sing.
I saw Allu Arjun's dance moves in a movie and I was impressed with them.I heard Anushka Manchanda singing on TV first when she got selected in viva girls.I was her fan that time and now when I heard her song DANCE BASANTI ..I cant stop myself from listening to her melodious voice.
And what can be more exciting than watching them both together in a combination!
When I see Anushka performing I get so inspired with her sensational voice,I feel motivated in life.I feel as if life is becoming more beautiful when we watch live concert performing the best artists.
I feel like shaking my stuff and I just want to be me.The situations around me starts changing from boring to exciting and from stagnant to moving.Life seems much more fun that just a busy journey making money.We forget the importance of joyful life amidst responsibilities.We just need to know that life is much more than all this.Life is to enjoy every moment because we live only once.So we decided get prepared for a live concert where the celebs were ALLU ARJUN AND ANUSHKA MANCHANDA.
We went there fully dressed up and the concert was as exciting as we thought of it.We felt  great that we attended that show.It was housefull,the place was overcrowded just to listen to Anushka and to watch the outstanding dance moves by Allu.I was left much impressed with their performance and could not wait to share my excitement level with you all on my blog.The day was as rocking as the celebs.I would advice you all that if you need that extra excitement in your life,then just get  going now to any concert where these rockstars are performing and I am sure you will be energized to the max.Now I have found a really great way to make my and my friend's life energized and music and dance does wonders and really helps in making us feel fresh.
Have you watched these two stars performing live?They are the stars for the younger generation and will bring freshness in your not-so-cool life.So what are you waiting for?Just invite your friends and attend such show soon!


I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity atBlogAdda.com. Are you?

Comments

Popular Posts