Hip Food This Summer

Hello foodie friends,
This post is going to be yummilicious as I am going to share my favourite food which is also trending this summer!

I like North Indian food more and whenever I order anything I never forget to order Shahi Paneer because this is one vegetable without which my lunch or dinner is incomplete.It is cooked in tomato and cashew nut gravy.I ordered it from Spice Market ,Saket.They prepared it so well that I cant describe in words.The taste was delicious and I would love to order from Gulati Spice Market through FoodPanda.in So Shahi Paneer is most hip food among all age group people.Shahi Paneer served with mint chutney and onion salad  is a perfect combo for foodie in me.

FoodPanda website and mobile app both are simple to use and very useful.In few minutes we can order food and get it delivered to our doorstep.


Clear vegetable Soups is the choice  of everyone because these hearty soups are full of fresh veggies and fill up us in no time.These are healthy as these are loaded with anti-oxidant rich vegetables like tomatoes,carrots and many more.Vegetable soups tastes delicious and are good for all! I like light soup so I ordered this online.


Mc Donalds Aloo Tikki Burger will remain the hottest snack every season.Its best for quick bites and its going to stay in trend for many more years to come.Is unique taste makes it number one choice in burgers for all!


This season the trend of Pizzeria is very much in. All fast food lovers are loving this latest food trend.It looks like pizza and also like sandwich and this is the reason why it is called pizzeria!


Stay Tuned for more food posts.
Delhi Delicacies

Comments

Popular Posts