A Partner In Crime-My Di

Hello everyone,

I am sharing story of my sibling.Having a sibling is so special and its a God's gift to us.Siblings are our first friends which we get even before entering our school life. Value of having a sibling cant be defined.I have an elder sis whom I call 'Di'. She is my inspiration and I can proudly say she is a great sibling .Although she reaped more benefits than me as she is elder and everyone believes her more than me. She wins every argument saying that I should obey her and I can never win against her as they will called rudeness. She is the eldest child in our family and everyone showers their love on her and sometimes I used to fell neglected.But then she only asked me that parents love their children equally and we should not think the other way.

She lives her life at the perfect level which she deserves because of her genuine behaviour.For me,she is my mentor and she plays her this role in my life so well.She is 5 years elder to me but we also share a friendly relationship. I know ,in her group,with whom she feel jealous and whom she loves. I also know that in school life,she took extra money from dad saying that she want to buy books. And I was her partner in crime that time so I had to keep quiet.


We are not selfish at all in our relationship.I tell her what is right for her without thinking how she will react and I also expect her genuine opinion on every decision of mine.We have some common friends too who says that me and my sister are same in thinking.We both come up with same idea.We fight sometimes but not in front of others. We respect each other just like we respect our parents.I played countless number of pranks with her.My life journey with my sister had been really interesting and I cant explain my love for my sister in words.Discussing our problems with each other,following each other's words and trust in all these years have made our bond stronger



I have saved some money for her this year and I am thinking to buy some gifts from http://www.Jabong.com/

Comments

Popular Posts