Share A Hug

Hello friends!

I read and I have experienced that human touch is very important whether we are happy or sad in our lives. A hug is the best form of expressing our emotions and concern for our friends and family. But we all forget the importance of hug or we can say we really aren't aware of a hug's value. But we all can feel the power of hug as we first  received it from our parents when we got less marks in exams in our school days or when we fell ill. We do understand that sharing a hug is as important in our lives as having good family and friends.

Our siblings are our first friends who taught us what friendship is. Yaari/dosti is what makes our life much more happier. Have you ever imagined your life in school ,college or workplace without your friends? Your shopping trips without your friends, your saturday night parties without friends? No, you can't because we can smile alone but we can't laugh alone. We need friends and we need to celebrate friendship everyday. And then comes the role of sharing a hug with our friends because every friend deserves a warm hug. Sharing a hug dont cost anything. We must realize the importance of sharing hug because it not only makes the receiver happy but also heals him/her in a big way. We should give importance to friendship and celebrate responsibly

I have experienced it in my life. When I was going through tough phase in my life and after many years I met my old school friend. The moment he hugged me, I felt special and loved. I began to realize my own importance in my life. I felt pampered with just one hug. He gave me motivation with that hug which I can never forget in my life.





We also have some friends, with whom we keep quarelling on silly things. We find them annoying sometimes and then we end up our friendship with them. After all this, we feel that no matter how they are, we miss them in our life. But now you dont need to miss them,just share a hug today and dont end friendship but sort out the problems. I am sure share a hug will prove a solution to all your silly fights!

SHARE A HUG, for it is a solution to all your silly fights!
This blog caters to people above the age of 25 years.
Image Credit : LiveInStyle.com

Comments

Popular Posts